Due to the fluctuations of the exchange rate, orders with value very close to the tax-free limit may be assessed Duties and Taxes (D&T) as the currency exchange rate may vary from the order date to the customs clearance date.
Please check with your local customs office to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
- All duties and taxes are based on China Customs' calculation. For more information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China.
- According to the Customs Laws of the People's Republic of China,
- Personal Express Clearance (PCR) : RMB 1,000 per order.
- Cross-Border Clearance (CERI):must not exceed RMB 5,000 per order. The annual limit for an individual will be RMB 26,000 (Not limited to Oxford Healthspan purchases). To avoid customs confiscation, please check your annual personal limit before making the purchase.
- Oxford Healthspan respects all decisions made by Chinese Customs.
- Oxford Healthspan will not be liable for packages held or confiscated by customs.
All Primeadine orders are shipped from our US warehouse to your country by FedEx.
Your package will be given a unique tracking number so you can track the progress of your delivery in real time.
The estimated delivery time reflects standard FedEx deliveries without any import complications. However, some orders may be subject to longer transit times due to air freight delays, Customs delays or holds and other unforeseen complications outside of the control of Oxford Healthspan.
In some countries, FedEx may charge a fee for paying your Customs and Import Duties in advance. Please be aware of this possibility.
While the vast majority of countries have no import restrictions on wheat germ derived products, please check your local Import Rules and Regulations before trying to import. Unfortunately, Oxford Healthspan cannot be held responsible for any refunds resulting from local Customs and Import Authorities keeping your package, so please do check carefully ahead of time that you are not breaking any local import rules.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org